Become a Donor
The work of Pacific Peoples Partnership is sustained by the commitment of generous donors across North America and the Pacific. Please help us continue to support the innovative work of our partners as they strive to realize their own vision of social and economic development and change, and to create communities rooted in peace and social justice.
We invite you to make a donation, or choose the style of contribution that suits is right for you from the convenient options below
To learn more about each of our Donation options Click here, and thank you so much for supporting the work of Pacific Peoples' Partnership!
Become a Member
The Pacific Peoples’ Partnership (PPP) is Canada’s only non-government organization devoted to working with peoples of the South Pacific. We are a membership driven organization which for over 40 years has been working alongside Indigenous and Pacific communities to promote their aspirations of peace, justice, and sustainability.
As a member, you receive:
- A digital subscription to our publication, Tok Blong Pasifik
- Regular updates and stories about our projects
- Personal invitations to PPP events with special members’ rates
- Opportunities to network with others who are passionate about Pacific issues
- A say in how the PPP as a organization is governed
By signing up as a member, you are contributing to a number of key projects, allowing PPP to develop future opportunities with peoples of the South Pacific:
- Establishing five women’s cooperatives in West Papua, serving a network of over 2,000 women
- Promoting public engagement, including our publication Tok Blong Pasifik, our annual One Wave Festival, our Pacific Networking Conferences, as well as lectures and other events
- Facilitating knowledge and skills sharing between Indigenous communities in the North and South Pacific
- Strengthening Indigenous-based community governance and livelihood resiliency
- Creating awareness and promoting resilience in the face of climate change
Individual Membership: Regular annual membership for PPP supporters ($30/year)
Family Membership: Annual membership for up to 4 household members ($40/year)
Economy Membership: Annual membership for students, seniors, and those with fixed income ($15/year)
Become a Partner
Partnerships are at the heart of who we are and what we do. We believe in the power of collaboration because it ensures effective results inclusive of a range of diverse needs and expert knowledge. PPP’s partnerships integrate good governance practices, promote sustainable and healthy communities, and empower women and youth.
Are you interested in becoming a partner in our unique and innovative programs? We have expertise in developing collaborative partnerships with NGOs, government agencies, universities, schools, churches, foundations, and companies that align with our values.
Drop us a line at 250.381.4131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Peoples’ Partnership works in collaboration with partners around the world. We gratefully acknowledge the commitment and dedication of our past and present partners:
To learn more about our current partners and funders click here!
PPP is always looking to engage talented, dynamic and inspired individuals. There are a variety of ways to volunteer with us:
- Event Planning
- Website/IT Support
- Office Administration
- Media & Communication
PPP is currently seeking volunteers to help organize our One Wave Festival happening in September 2017. Contact email@example.com to find out how you can get involved with exciting opportunities together with PPP.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
We welcome you to subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter Pasifik Currents featuring stories, news, and more!