Do you have a few hours to spare, and want to donate your time and energy to our organization? Your skills can be put to good use – our work relies on the valued contributions and members, whether on an occasional or regular basis. Our work simply would not be possible without you.
Being a volunteer means:
- Opportunities to make a difference by sharing your expertise;
- Participating in cross cultural experiences, and learning more about local Indigenous communities;
- Sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences within a supportive team;
- Taking concrete action on a cause close to your heart;
- Learning more about how international NGOs operate; and
- Creating a new network of friends and professional contacts.
Volunteer at our 11th Annual One Wave Gathering!
Fill out our Volunteer Form to get started!
Get involved as an NGO, Vendor, or Artist!
One Wave Gathering 2018 will include a showcase of NGOs and vendors whose mission aligns with our own. This includes (but is not limited to) social and environmental organizations, Indigenous and youth artists, and vendors that use recycled, eco-friendly, locally made or locally sourced materials. New and returning artists and organizations interested in taking part, please fill out our Google form.
For more information, contact our program coordinator: dana@