Do you have a few hours to spare, and want to donate your time and energy to our organization? Your skills can be put to good use – our work relies on the valued contributions and members, whether on an occasional or regular basis. Our work simply would not be possible without you.
Being a volunteer means:
- Opportunities to make a difference by sharing your expertise;
- Participating in cross cultural experiences, and learning more about local Indigenous communities;
- Sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences within a supportive team;
- Taking concrete action on a cause close to your heart;
- Learning more about how international NGOs operate; and
- Creating a new network of friends and professional contacts.