BECOME A MEMBER
Pacific Peoples’ Partnership warmly accepts new members into our community.
As Canada’s only NGO and charity working in the South Pacific, and as one of the few organizations with North-South Indigenous exchange so close to its mission, we offer the following to our members:
- Opportunities to network, connect, and share knowledge in a diverse and global membership with shared values
- Unlimited access to our Resource Center, which includes over 1000 books, videos and media items, as well as our Media Studio
- Leadership opportunities and the option to join our Board of Directors
- Access to ongoing educational event programming about the South Pacific, climate change, and more!
- Networking and social opportunities focused on South Pacific arts and culture
- Opportunities to give feedback and shape the direction of our organization
You can become a member of Pacific Peoples’ Partnership by making an annual tax-deductible donation of $25 or more.
Free time that you’d like to spend with us?
Pacific Peoples’ Partnership loves our volunteers! We are so thankful for all of the amazing volunteers who help with our programs, archives, multimedia and communications, and at community events in support of Indigenous and South Pacific community programs.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you’d like to learn more about volunteering with PPP.
Work with us
We are hiring multiple candidates for Office Assistant positions through the BC government’s Work Experience Opportunities Grant Program.
Each participant must be:
- Qualified to receive assistance under the
Employment and Assistance Act;
- Or qualified to receive assistance under the Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Act;
- Or qualified to receive assistance from a Treaty First Nation that is funded through the Federal Department of Crown–Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada;
- Or qualified to receive assistance from a First Nation Administering Authority that administers an Income Assistance Program on behalf of Indigenous Services Canada.
All applicants must prove their qualification through the BC Government
website by filling out the work experience opportunity form accessed through the link below:
For more Information, download the full job posting in pdf below:
We are committed to equity and encourage applications from people of Pacific Islander heritage, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, LGBTQIA2S+ people, women, and persons with disabilities.
Subscribe to Pasifik Currents
Stay informed with our Pasifik Currents newsletter, your vital link to Pacific news and views, Indigenous resurgence, and local events!
Click the donate button, and you can help facilitate knowledge exchange opportunities between Pacific Islander and Indigenous communities!
When you donate your air miles using Aeroplan, we can fly out more guests from the South Pacific and other areas of Canada to attend events such as Red Tide, our Indigenous youth-led climate summit. Your donation helps us to provide meaningful educational and knowledge-sharing experiences to Pacific Islanders and Indigenous Peoples.
Our work relies on public and private funding from people like you. Your support at any level allows us to achieve our goals and empower the people and communities we partner with.