Every dollar donated makes a huge difference to PPP. We leverage your donation to secure resources critical to our Pacific partners, solidarity building initiatives and knowledge sharing programs. Our award-winning work is both local and global, proven effective and transformative.
We have just turned 45th this past April, and have so much work to do, please invest in our sustainability and the work of our many Pacific Islander and Indigenous partners, and make your secure online donation today via Canada Helps.
Here’s what you can help us accomplish in the coming year:
- Empower women’s influence and economic independence through innovative market initiatives in Papua New Guinea with our partner HELP Resources, and remote counseling with the Women’s and Children Crisis Centre in Tonga.
- Support our Pacific Resilience Fund initiatives that invest directly at the grassroots and community level. We are soon to be announcing over $20,000 worth of grants for grassroots projects throughout the South Pacific!
- Launch our Indigenous climate action programs, which include knowledge exchange initiatives, research partnerships, and educational programming.
- Build solidarity and a global community through our One Wave Gathering.
- Develop a Pacific Women in Leadership program (start-up funds needed: $25,000).
The only way we can do this is with the friendship and support of donors like you.
Please make a tax-deductible gift to Pacific Peoples’ Partnership so we can make these plans a reality in 2020-21. Your contribution of $250, $100 or $50 will make a difference!
In fact, the best way to give is to become a monthly sustainer. When you give $25, $10 or $8 a month, you help ensure we can make solid partnerships and plans over the long term.
As the only Canadian organization dedicated to the South Pacific, we are honoured to be your partner in ensuring Indigenous and South Pacific peoples are leading the way to a resilient future.
Thank you for your support and friendship!