Do you have a skill or talent to share, and want to donate your time and energy to our organization? Your skills can be put to good use – our work relies on the valued contributions of our volunteers and our members, whether for short or longer term projects, or on a regular basis. Our work simply would not be possible without you.
Being a volunteer means:
- Opportunities to make a difference by sharing your expertise;
- Participating in cross cultural experiences, and learning more about local Indigenous communities;
- Sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences within a supportive team;
- Taking concrete action on a cause close to your heart;
- Learning more about how international NGOs operate; and
- Creating a new network of friends and professional contacts.
Well you are in luck! We are currently in search for volunteers for our 13th annual One Wave Gathering for 2020! If you would like more information to help out with this amazing program, please get in touch!
We are also currently seeking new Board members to fill both one and two year vacancies. To learn more about these opportunities, please contact our Executive Director, April Ingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to equity and encourage applications from people of Pacific Islander heritage, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, LGBTQ2+ people, women and persons with dis/abilities.